Welcome to the home page of Paul Johannesson! Here you will find information about my work at the department of Computer and Systems Sciences at Stockholm University.
My recent posts
- Unified Service Theory and Perspectives on Services February 26, 2011On 23 February, I gave a presentation on Unified Service Theory and perspectives on services as part of a study circle on service systems. Unified Service Theory views services as a special kind of production process where the customer contributes … Continue reading →
- SISA Conference February 26, 2011SISA, the Swedish Information System Academy, will give a conference in Örebro in May. Programtext: INFORMATIK – Universitetens bäst bevarade hemlighet. Arrangörer: SISA genom Örebro universitet. Sponsorer: Datum: 10-11 maj, 2011. Plats: Örebro universitet (Musikhuset). Syftet med konferensen är att … Continue reading →
- Seminar with Göran Goldkuhl on Practice Research February 26, 2011On 18 February, Göran Goldkuhl gave a presentation on practice research. Göran discussed practice research from an ontological as well as epistemological perspective. The discussion was lively ranging from Activity Theory over KPIs to Habermas, with a memorable remark from … Continue reading →
- Seminar on BPM in crisis December 10, 2010Today, Ilia Bider from IbisSoft AB gave a seminar on the current state of BPM based on discussions at the BPM 2010 conference. Ilia outlined a number of trends, including the shift from an assembly line metaphor to that of … Continue reading →
- Tharaka Ilayperuma PhD Dissertation December 8, 2010Today, Tharaka Ilayperuma defended his PhD thesis “Improving E-Business Design through Business Model Analysis”. The opponent was William Song from Durham University, and the examination committee consisted of Marianne Nilsson from Stockholm University, Eva Söderström from Högskolan Skövde and Henrik … Continue reading →
- Unified Service Theory and Perspectives on Services February 26, 2011